With more than three decades of legal experience in this area, Attorney Halloran is uniquely positioned to address the legal needs of entrepreneurs, family-owned and closely held businesses. Attorney Halloran routinely advises clients on questions frequently encountered by small business owners and their families, including:
- business formation and partnership agreements;
- contract drafting, review and negotiation;
- purchase and sale of a business;
- real estate transactions;
- employment law;
- environmental law;
- intellectual property protection; and
- general business law matters.
Attorney Halloran’s goal is to help small business clients more easily manage the myriad of legal issues that arise in the ordinary course of doing business.